Friday, June 25, 2010

Internet Explosion

This week I have had Way Too Much Free Time!! I've filled it with a lot of reading, a bit of traveling, and a lot of web exploration. I have officially started using twitter. (My Profile.) I never thought I was the tweeting type, but it's something to pass a little bit of time . I still don't exactly know what the point is, but maybe I'll figure it out over the next 18 months. Two other websites have been taking up my time, B Kontakti (the Ukrainian facebook) and stumbleupon.com.

Stumbleupon.com is incredible, and the worst thing to happen to productivity since facebook. It is a website that you sign up for, tell them what topics you're interested in, and it takes you to websites you might be interested in. You click a thumbs up if you like it and a thumbs down if you don't. The site uses your preferences to narrow the criteria for sites you will like. So far I've seen some awesome photography, read an article about a guy who got mugged then took his attacker out to dinner, and watched a few mediocre but interesting videos. Basically the internet is the best time killer ever invented! Thanks Al Gore.

For those of you who don't know, my mom, sister, and I love the Bachelor/Bachelorette! My mom and sister always watch, and I catch episodes as often as I can. My guilty pleasure is absolutely reality tv, and this show has a special place in my heart. I have been following this season (also courtesy of the internet) and things are just starting to heat up. For those of you in the know- Go Chris L! Poor Frank got screwed having the first one-on-one and got all jealous and crazy with it. He's my gut reaction favorite, but seems a bit unstable at the moment. Haha I feel like I know these dudes and my opinion changes every week.



July should be a much more productive month.

No comments:

Post a Comment