Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hi everyone! I only have time for a short post today but I wanted to say hi!!I was asked by a Ukrainian man yesterday to say hi to America.. so here goes... hey there America... he also sent a kiss. Consider yourself kissed This experience continues to be good. Today I went to the Shevchenko museum and learned about him. They had one of four exicting death masks of him, so that was interesting to see. I didn't know much about him and he's a pretty big deal here (very famous writer for those of you who are as ignorant as I was before today : ) The internet is being really testy right now, so I'd better be going. For those of you interested in calling I found an awesome website howtocallabroad.com check it out. It should make the process a little bit easier. Love you all! Until Next Time!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ukraine, if you thought you were ignorant...well I'm very ignorant...Up until you enlightened me I thought you were talking about Andriy Shevchenko the soccer player. I thought he died...not the case. I'm glad to hear you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ash,Mr. high tech hear. You called twice and I missed them both by about 2 seconds. Jacy is getting married this weekend at uncle Mikes. Driving up tommorow. I am giving your contact info to the whole group so I hope you get lots of calls in the middle of the night. Miss you. I am working on the card calling. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley! If you see that man again, you can give him a kiss from me! I miss you and am already planning our Dominican getaway in my head. I'm glad to hear you'll be a big fatty when you get home. Also, I'm glad they don't just feed you beets. Love you!

    ReplyDelete